One day I found some pee in the waste basket in the bathroom. Well, you wonder who did that. Obviously it was Nathan. So I asked him why did he do that. Guess what? He had a really valid reason. Mommy just laid down the law saying that everytime after you go to the bathroom, you should flush the toilet and wash your hand. And since it is very troublesome to have to do so many things after you peed in the toilet, a wonderful alternative would be to pee in the waste basket instead so that you don't have to flush or wash your hand......Men.
2 comments:
Hahahahahaha. I love little Nathan's logic. (And if he doesn't know pee might contain bacteria, and that's why we flush it to somewhere further away for processing, that does make sense.) I like how he thinks out of the box. Smart boy!
After reading your blog post, I started wondering that perhaps kids always have some logical reasons to why they do silly things (well, silly to adults). But then we usually started reacting right away, and wouldn't give a chance for the little kids to express themselves.
It's so great that you opened up the channel for him to communicate his thoughts.
hee hee, trust me, I'm really not that open most of the time :)
Post a Comment