
You might wonder who is Nikki. She is my co-worker at work. During exam time, Nathan came to work with me one day and Nikki was really nice that she babysat Nathan for a few minutes. Nathan made a piece of art using sticky notes and he gave that piece of art to Nikki. Nikki said that he can fill the whole bulletin board with all of his arts. Nathan was thrilled and he is working hard everyday drawing things for her.
So today he made this wonderful fire engine. I asked him if I can have it on my bulletin board. He very nicely gave me a hug and said, "the next piece will be yours. I am sorry mom."
Nikki, you better really like the arts!!
1 comment:
Nathan and Carmen,
I love the artwork. My bulletin board is beautifully decorated. I will take a picture and send it to you soon.
Thanks again,
Niki
Post a Comment