Thank you everyone for coming to Naomi and Anson's Bday party. It was really hectic, but I think the kids had so much fun (esp Nathan who couldn't even sit down and just went wild play, play, and play.).
This week is special for me. This past friday was the only day I didn't have to work yet NN had school. I was so lucky that I got to drop them off to school, went to parent interview for Nathan, attended Naomi's Bday party at school (video to follow), had lunch with 公公,then picked up Nathan from school. Sometimes I wonder how much I would enjoy it if I were a stay home mom. (I dunno thou, I do enjoy my work so so much too.).
Special thanks to all those who love us unconditionally. NN would not be the same without you. Naomi is now 3 (well almost). 妹妹, mommy wish that you can continue to be this nice little girl who can be grateful of what you have, treat others kindly, and enjoy your childhood with lots of spoiling love from everyone around you (but don't become a brat...) and be a happy and healthy chid as always. Happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment