Sunday, January 29, 2012

3D Beauty and the Beast

We went to the theater today.  With enough snack, Naomi and Nathan can usually last  til the end of the movie.  Not so much today.  While munching on snacks, closer to the end of the show when the bad guys were singing louder and louder to kill the beast, Naomi all of a sudden burst out full force crying.  I had to take her outside.  We waited for a bit until the fight was over, and we went back in to watch the beast turned back to a prince.  She loved watching the wedding part as well.  She kept saying "I am so scare". 

Now in bed, she kept waking up crying.  Oops!  I guess she was really really scared.  But it was the Beauty and the Beast......She loves princess ma.......

1 comment:

可可 said...

Don't worry, Corrie EE got scared watching Beauty and the Beast before too and had to close my eyes.