Submersion in water? Dolphins? Is there a prize for the right answer?Duck
heehee! I actually don't know for sure. I think they were blowing the candles. But they could also be pretending to blow bubbles under water. I need to ask them to confirm. :) Prize is birthday dinner with Nathan!!!
Confirmed with NN, blowing candles
That was my first guess but I was thrown off by all the squeaky noises!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Submersion in water?
Dolphins?
Is there a prize for the right answer?
Duck
heehee! I actually don't know for sure. I think they were blowing the candles. But they could also be pretending to blow bubbles under water. I need to ask them to confirm. :) Prize is birthday dinner with Nathan!!!
Confirmed with NN, blowing candles
That was my first guess but I was thrown off by all the squeaky noises!
Post a Comment