Friday, December 16, 2011

My Physics Tree

We decorated a Physics Holiday tree at in my classroom!!!  My kids are so great.  This is how it started.  One day out of the blue I really wanted to decorate my classroom.  So I asked if any kid have an extra Christmas tree sitting around at home.  And the ball got rolling, ended up I have Physics ornaments, Physics equation garland, Projectile motion presents toward chimney, Einstein tree top, Christmas lights around windows, whiteboard, and all sorts of fun stuffs.  
Physics is Phun!!
 
Physics Equation Garland
 
Position time graph.


Mui (coefficient of friction, or permeability)

Lambda (wavelength)









Equation for speed of sound




May the force (mass time acceleration) be with you



Doppler effect


Latent heat of fusion


2 comments:

可可 said...

I love your physics tree. Very original indeed!

Carmen said...

My whole department is super excited about it too! I can't take any credit because I have a group of super wonderful students that made it happened.