Sunday, September 04, 2011

Back to school

2 more days. 2 more days. Mommy is having mix feelings about school starts. I had to go back to work for one day last week. It was hard to leave NN, but at the same time, I did miss working and seeing my coworkers.

Nathan will be starting grade one, and Naomi will be starting full day. I hope they can get use to the change quickly and be able to learn well and enjoy school a lot.

This summer was so much fun for me. I felt like that this year was the first summer that I get to really play with NN. First of all, they are now old enough that I can take them out to try different things. I also really enjoyed just being mom and just take care of their little things. It was just so enjoyable especially they are becoming more and more reasonable, even Naomi.

Summer revisited:
1. French camp for Nathan
2. Junior sport with mom (Naomi)
3. Cupcake surprise (Naomi)
4. Hip hop for Nathan
5. Markham museum for NN
6. Camp Chimo for NN
7. Camp Caper for Nathan
8. Kiddie korner for Naomi
9. Skating for NN
10. Swimming for NN
11. VBC for Nathan

12. NN can now buckle up by themselves
13. Nathan can now un-buckle himself and he can un-buckle Naomi and he always always takes care of Naomi
14. Naomi is now sleeping in her own room and will not come find me except the days that I had to work (Em.....hopefully it is not a long term thing)
15. Nathan loves Gundum models and completed 2 models
16. First family camping trip and we (I mean mommy) survived
17. Nathan can now turn on tv and computer and watch what he wants to watch
18. Nathan can use adult chopsticks
19. Naomi can fold her own paper airplane

20. Naomi always says, "mommy, I really really like you". (媽咪,我真係好好好鍾意你呀!), and Nathan just told me, "you are the best mommy in the world.". Thanks you babies. You are the best son and daughter in the world!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Re: 20...
NN are soooooooo sweet!

Carmen said...

So is Ella!

可可 said...

Awww.. That's sweet. NN are such good kids.