Getting ready for dinner. Look how smart they look!! Nathan thinks he is so cool that he asked daddy to "gel his hair" and also purposely asked for his puma shoes. Then Naomi wore the green dress because she wants to "match mommy's shirt colour". Thank you NN. You guys are beautiful.
We had a really good show at the resturant. Because of our excitment (especially of Nathan), the chef was so nice that he made extra flame and stuffs to impress Nathan. Look how BIG the flame was!! (Naomi was not so impress thou, a little scared)
As a birthday girl, I was forced to put on this really gross Japanese wig and outfit. The waitress was so quick in putting the outfit on me that I didn't even have time to object to the whole idea. (Yep, daddy took some pictures but I just couldn't put them on the blog because I looked so so bad). Then after daddy took the pictures, the waitress took out a camera and wanted to take a picture of me......of course.............NOT!!! I don't want my picture with ugly wig ending up somewhere on the internet.....FREAKY!!NN and me!!
See how happy Naomi looked sitting on Uncle Alex's lap? Do you know why? This is Naomi's "ice-cream smile". Uncle Alex had 2 bowls of ice-cream. ^o^ (Don't worry Uncle Alex. Naomi loves you too!)
This is mommy's first birthday present of the year. No, you didn't see wrong. It is a picture of Alex and Duck. One might wonder why mommy is given such wonderful gift? Since when do I deserve a picture frame that was originally displaced in somebody else's living room. (Don't lie to me, you didn't purpose get me this!!)
It was a little dusty when I received it!! Where should I put it? Maybe on our fire place mantel and I will ask NN to decorate it with chewed gum.
Ha ha! Here is the reason why! Every year, being a thoughtful friend, I would order a photobook of NN as a thank you gift for Alex and Duck for all the time, patience, and kindness they spent on NN. But Uncle Alex was teasing me saying that since when do we start giving our own pictures to other people as a gift? Well~~ At least I purposely order it for you!! I will stop giving you this gift when Naomi turns 16. Love you all! Thanks guys. I do want that picture from the water fall thou.....







2 comments:
OMG! Take out the pic of me!!!! It's horrendous! you said you would put in the blurry one!
But I thought it turned out ok ;)
Post a Comment