Ever since school started, Naomi has NOT been a happy camper. She is now not sleeping through the night again. Three nights in a row she came into my room at 3:30 and asked if she can be in my bed for 5 minutes. Because she is extremely sleep deprived, every evening it is a struggle. She winnes and complains about absolutely anything and everything. She basically hates victor right now that she wouldn't even let him sit besides her when she is watching tv. Just plain nasty. But because she is so tired, I gave up reasoning with her and I let a few things slide here and there. I just don't have the heart to make her more grumpy. (Even when daddy is looking at me helplessly. Sorry!). I hope she can get use to this full day school quickly and become this happy girl again! Mommy understands that it is difficult sometimes but I know you can do it!!
2 comments:
Oh no, sounds like Naomi is going through an adjustment period. CorrieEE knows she is a smart girl, and she will soon adjust to her new school routine soon!
Thank you corrie ee....we are trying to encougrage Naomi to try to use her words again instead screaming all the time. We are also trying to encourage the adults to be patience as well....but sometime she can really push your buttons.....
Post a Comment