Took Nathan for a trip to the mall for shoes shopping! His running shoes (bought in September) has holes in the soles already, due to the constant abuse to the shoes, i.e. digging mud, scraping on ground..... So mommy let him pick out the shoes that he likes, hoping to lecture him about treasuring the shoes and all those repetitive nagging. When we were done, after paying for the new shoes, throwing away the old ones, Nathan then insisted on keeping the shoebox.
Em..... why the shoebox? I found it odd at first, then finally realized that the only reason why he chooses this pair of shoes is because the shoes come with a comic book inside the box. Nathan really out-smarted mommy this time! I guess now I have to learn more about shoes and which brand names come with comic or maybe toys, or other gadgets.
I wonder how Nathan knew about the comic book?
No comments:
Post a Comment