Monday, August 25, 2014

Center Island (Easter eggs hunt)

Finally have time to look at some older pictures.  This was from April 18, 2014.

It was a really chilly day and we realized at the end of the day that Naomi was actually having a temperature.   (Which explained her moodiness.. which we often don't even bother finding out why anymore.)



 Waiting for the ferry.










 
 









 We participated at the egg hunt.

Can't say that it was too too exciting for all they did were put plastic eggs in laundry baskets and they kept filling them up, buckets by buckets.  All the kids just had to look for laundry baskets (instead of eggs).  I still think that it's much more fun if the eggs are actually needed to be "hunt" for. 
 

 Nathan took this pictures for us :) 













  
I still remember that we went to the Centre Island right after grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer.  At that time, grandpa was just visiting hong kong.  Now that I look at these pictures, I still can't believe that within such short period of time, we have lost someone so near and dear to our heart.  This definitely remind us of how we should treasure the people around us, and don't forget to tell each other "I love you" before going to bed.    

Good news is grandma is doing well.  She is currently on a type of treatment called hormone therapy that helps her battle the cancer. It tired her out easily, but the side effect is no where as aggressive as chemo therapy.  Just hope that she can get better sleep.  (We suspect that the medication is making her having a hard time sleeping well at night).    

Good health to all out there!

No comments: