Dear beloved flash light,
Ever since we bought you, you have been one of the most important members in the camera's family. Your loyalty in delivering nice pictures for us (especially for me who don't really know how to take pictures) was never belittled. Even though Victor dropped you on the ground once and crooked you pretty badly, you were so forgiving that you still took great pictures for us.
Lucky for you, you got to follow Uncle Emil on a cruise. I hope you had lots of fun and provided excellent services for them as well. I must tell you how much we missed you (especially me) because it was very difficult to take pics for NN while you were gone. (You know me, I take pictures for NN almost everyday.) But I gotta tell you, with your absence, I was forced to learn to use the manual function on the camera in order to take some semi-decent pictures.
Now that you are stolen by the evil thief (along with 2 of Uncle Emil's lens), it's sad for me to tell you that we have to buy a new one to replace you. I wanted to post a picture of you. But shamefully, I don't have a picture of you. I don't even know your model no.
Hopefully your new owner will take good care of you and treasure you as much as we did.
Yours,
VCNN
No comments:
Post a Comment