As much as 嫲嫲 tries to object to the idea of having a stuff animal as a lovey, I think we are finally giving in. I took Nathan to get his haircut about two months ago at First Markham place and we walked passed this display window of a store which have 叮噹and the whole gangs. Ever since then, Nathan has been asking for a 大雄公仔. He would alternate between the two lines:"BB好掛住大雄呀!"
or
"BB好想買一個大雄公仔呀!"
The frequency of the request would escalate whenever he's sad or tired. One time I couldn't resist and I asked him if he misses 大雄 more or if he misses me more. (I know I know, a stupid question cuz it's only gonna make me sad.) He paused for a bit, and he said 應詃係--大雄la."
I tried to stall him by saying that I will buy him one, but it's gonna take me some time to find it first. Then he said to me that he knows where you can buy one, the place where he got his haircut. (Kids are smart, don't try to lie to them.)
So finally Victor drove to Frist Markham Place and got one for him. He hasn't seen it yet because it's for his Christmas/Birthday. Hope he likes it.
No comments:
Post a Comment