Thursday, December 11, 2008

My new garbage truck

Nathan and I went to Costco today to do some christmas shopping. 爺爺 gave us some money to buy some gifts for Nathan and Naomi, so I let Nathan picked what he liked. He at first picked out a street sweeper. After playing with it for some time while I was still shopping, Nathan realized that the "bob bob" (the guy who drives the street sweeper) was missing. So we went back and changed to another one. For some reason, Nathan changed his mind and got a garbage truck instead. (He has a very similar one at 公公's house already). But hey, who cares. It's his toy and as long as he likes it.



Before we went to Costco, I told him that because we have get so many things and I was alone with him, there's no way that I can carry him. He was being such a good boy that he sat int he trolley the whole time. Good boy. Also, we also talked about how the garbage truck is for christmas, so that he has to wait until Christmas before he can opened it. What a wonderful kid. He didn't even ask once about wanting to open it. (video: 2008.12.10)

No comments: