Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lonely Naomi

Yesterday Victor, Nathan, 契媽媽 and I went shopping (yes, again) at Scarborough Town Centre cuz thanks to Uncle Pat Pat's Club Monico's coupon, I just couldn't resist the itch to go shopping for work pants. (I threw away all my working pants cuz I didn't they would ever fit again.....but my bump bump is pretty much the same size again, surprisingly).

I got there at around four, and we shopped til 7:30......The deal is I have to be home by eight or Naomi will cry cry cry la......but then being a bad mommy, I realized that Nathan still hasn't have dinner yet, so we must eat in the food court first before going home. Ended up Nathan hardly ate anything. By the time we got home, it was almost 9:00pm.

Poor Naomi. The second that I walked into the door, grandma said she's been looking for everyone since 6:30pm, and she started crying immediately (I mean IMMEDIATELY) after I steped into the house.

抵死. Shopping 的報應. Naomi was up so many times at night. At 2:00am, she saw the door (which daddy didn't close completely) and she refused to go back to bed and started crying. She basically wanted you to take her outside. You can tell that she was "law law luen". Ended up I had to feed her before she would go back to bed again. Poor kid.

Em.... and tonight I'm going out to a house waming party. Nathan and Naomi are not going cuz there are other kids there and we don't want to get them sick la. Hopefully it's goes better for Naomi tonight without mommy.

No comments: